The New Ford F-150 in Fall River is a Great Choice--Browse Inventory and Compare Truck Options
The rise of the American pickup truck is undeniable; thanks to greater demands in the daily lives of local drivers, the temperamental weather patterns in places like New England, and the cheaper gas prices, more and more drivers are choosing to buy a truck. And if you want to get a full-size pickup in Fall River, Somerset, Westport MA, Newport, or Tiverton RI that perfectly balances price and performance with comfort and capability, then you need to check out the new Ford F-150.
Why the F-150? Even if you ignore its industry-leading safety ratings, its class-leading fuel economy, and its industry-first use of major aluminum components, this truck is still a great buy. Its variety of powertrain options--including a Ti-VCT engine and 2.7-liter or 3.5-liter EcoBoost engines--make it a truly versatile buy for drivers who may need optimal pulling power, or optimal efficiency, or some combination of both. Its stylish and comfortable interior make it a great fit for both workers and their families, and it can haul your gear and tow trailers as easily as it cruises downtown for a late Friday night movie.
It's going to give you everything that you need, without overloading you with anything you don't. In short, it's a Ford.
Explore New Ford F-150 Trucks for Sale in Fall River
Because this model is a top-seller at First Ford, we're never short on F-150 trucks; and that means we're nearly guaranteed to have a vehicle that you want and that can meet all of your lifestyle demands. Compare trim levels, see package options, browse features, even sort and filter by specs and options to narrow down new F-150 inventory into just those trucks that are right for you.
Compare Ford F-150 Compares to the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 vs Ram 1500: Full-Size Trucks Go Head to Head
The half-ton pickup truck segment has garnered some seriously fierce competition in Fall River, Somerset, Westport MA, Newport, and Tiverton RI over the past few years, with tough rivals constantly updating, re-engineering, and redesigning their offering to be more and more competitive. And with popular options like the Ford F-150, the Ram 1500, and the Chevy Silverado, it's getting harder for locals to pin down which truck is going to be the best fit for their working and personal needs.
We're here to help.
The team at First Ford has scoured the industry to find recent specs on these full-size, half-ton trucks to help you see the differences between them, and to see which might be the best choice for you or your family. While it's difficult to truly compare all available trims, configurations, and options, we've done our best to give you a general overview. Compare F-150 vs Chevrolet Silverado 1500 vs Ram 1500 here.
Tough and Rugged Meets the Modern Age: Compare Chevy Silverado vs Ford F-150
- When equipped comparable, the F-150 is more affordable and a better value than the Silverado
- Thanks to its new aluminum-based body, the Ford F-150 feels more balanced and even lighter as you drive it
- Silverado 150 2WD LS base engine is less fuel-efficient than F-150's base EcoBoost V6 engine
- Features like floor mats, keyless entry, power mirrors, fog lamps, privacy glass, and steering-wheel-mounted audio controls come standard on Ford's F-150--not so for the Chevrolet
American Grit with a Smooth Finish: Compare Ram 1500 vs Ford F-150
- Ram keeps costs low by eliminating many standard features and options that Ford carries on its trucks; if you want a true daily driver, that Ram's price tag will be much higher than it seems
- Standard power from Ford's EcoBoost V6 outperforms Ram's standard engine in both city and highway fuel economy
- Gotta tow? The F-150 provides up to 12,200 pounds of towing power--the Ram 1500 maxes out at just 10,500 pounds
- Safety ratings for the Ford F-150 are significantly higher than those for the Ram 1500. In this category, the numbers really do speak for themselves
If You're Shopping Around for a New 2017 Ford F-150, Visit us First, at First Ford
Whether you've been driving a different truck brand for years or you've never felt a particular loyalty in the past, the newest Ford F-150 truck makes your choice easy. It's more fuel-efficient, more powerful, more well-equipped for the price, it's stronger, it's lighter, and it soundly defeated every other truck on the market in a safety test.
See all new trucks for sale at First Ford, and see why the F-150 may be the best choice for you.